500 followers is not too far away!!! Once I hit 500, I will be giving away one of my favourite cartridges ever, a Martha Stewart Crafts Elegant Cake Art Cartridge, as a way to say thank you for following me and for leaving me sweet comments on my posts! This cartridge can be used with your Cricut Expression, Create, Imagine and Cake machines and is loaded with some very beautiful images.
Although this promotion is not yet available, I am giving all my existing followers an EXCLUSIVE extra chance to win this cartridge! Here’s what you have to do:
1) Post this awesome giveaway on your page by letting everyone know if they stop by my blog, they too need to follow me in order to be eligible to win this cartridge;
2) Come back to my page, leave ONE comment only on this post to let me know you have this posted on your blog too; and
3) Keep your fingers crossed, you might win!
Thank you to all my followers!
Thank you to all my followers!


Wow! amazing giveaway, can't get better than that :)
ReplyDeleteHi Nadia: I posted this on by blog... I am sure you will reach 500 followers in no time. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chance to win. Good luck on 500 followers. I posted this to my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://ashleighscrafts.blogspot.com/2011/04/nadias-beautiful-mess-cricut-cartridge.html
aecopenhaver at gmail dot com.
I am a new follower!
wow!! what a great giveaway!! i posted this on my blog!! won't be long till you're at 500!! thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteBrenna
rbanderson@live.ca
I have posted this on my blog
ReplyDeleteTracy
www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com
Awesome giveaway!! Thanks for the chance to win
ReplyDeletereissfam10 at aol dot com
I have posted this on my blog. Great giveaway! You will hit 500 any time now.
ReplyDeleteMadonna
handmadehobbies.blogspot.com
Thanks for the giveaway chance! I am a new follower!
ReplyDeleteI have posted this on my blog.
ReplyDeleteApril
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com
I am sure you will hit your goal, what a great giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteHi Nadia - I am now a follower. Love your blog and inspiration found here. Debbie doneal16@att.net
ReplyDeleteI just posted your Follower Giveaway on my blog too. Good luck on getting to 500!
ReplyDeletewww.debseclecticthoughts.blogspot.com
Just became your newest follower. Great blog candy. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway thanks for the chance to win, and posted it on my blog http://laneyslegacys.blogspot.com/. Keeping my fingers crossed, my toes and eyes too... lol.
ReplyDeleteI love this cart! Posted it on my blog
ReplyDeletepixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com
I am a follower! good luck on 500, joydee1963 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for a chance to win - I posted your giveaway on my blog :)
ReplyDeletehttp://indymermaid.blogspot.com
Hi Nadia. I am already a follower and have posted a pic of this awesome cart on my blog. I would love to make paper cakes with it! Thanks for the chance to win :)
ReplyDeleteNadia, what a super sweet give away! Thanks for the chance, I love your blog and all your creations!
ReplyDeletehello :) new to your blog and just became a follower
ReplyDeleteparkernana5@cox.net
I've been a follower for a little bit! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeletedmcarlisle09atgmaildotcom
Awesome giveaway!! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteYeah. Congrats on 500 and thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteTrish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com
congrats on 500. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteonceuponapaper.blogspot.com
Congrats at almost getting to 500!! Thanks for the chance to win!! Looks like an awesome cart!!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
Amanda.peterman at gmail dot com
I am a follower of your blog and I posted on my blog about your giveaway and and how you are sooooo close to your goal. Good luck, your getting close:)
ReplyDeletecathyplus5.blogspot.com
I just posted on my blog and also on my facebook page. Such an awesome giveaway cant wait..fingers are crossed!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Nadia! I came across your blog and found this great giveaway!! I just got my cricut personal, 2 days ago... :) posted your link on my blog and followed you as well!! Hoping for this one! :) Take care!
ReplyDeletecongrats 467 almost there
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
karenk3 at ameritech dot net
I'm already a follower
ReplyDeletepost your blog cnady on my blog YUMMY CANDY page
I have blog candy you can win
Become a follower today
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
I became nr 503 I guess... hope I'm in anyway :)
ReplyDeleteJust lovely candy!
xx//MulleSnuttan