The one thing I look forward to the most in the Spring time is having the snow melt and watching the grass grow slowly and turn green again. Now that Springtime has arrived, I wake up to birds chirping and I love it! It puts me in such good spirits! I also look forward to gardening, something I have learned to appreciate. Which brings me to my project! I decided to create seed packet sliders! It's the perfect little gift and/or favour.
Thyme Organic Seeds
Parsley Organic Seeds
Supplies:
Cricut Freshly Picked cartridge
Martha Stewart Organic Seeds (Parsley and Thyme)
Satin Ribbon
Jillie Bean Soup Twine
Big Bite Crop A Dile (to insert holes at top of slider)
Me and My Big Ideas Paper Stack
Black Gelly Roll Pen (for faux stitching)
Martha Stewart Scor Board
And now, the best part! For Blog Candy...Once I hit 500 followers, I will be giving away a...
Martha Stewart Crafts Elegant Cake Art Cartridge!!!
This cartridge can be used with ALL Cricut machines!
All you have to do is become a follower and comment on this post.
One comment per person please! Comments close Monday, April 17, 2011 at 11:59 E.S.T.
I hope you enjoyed my project. Your next stop on the hop is Jessica.
Here's a list of all participators:
Monica- http://www.stampindaisies.com/
Amanda - http://www.scrapanddash.com/
jennifer - www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
Nadia - www.nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com (YOU ARE HERE!)
Jessica - www.denimglittercreations.com (YOUR NEXT STOP!)
Angelica - www.handmadebyangelica.com
Jessica Baker http://thatzuneek.blogspot.com/






Oh your project makes me so happy! I love spring and gardening and seeds and everything!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for participating.
Nancy from http://blog.fancywithnancy.com
Cute project. Love the orange. I love gardening and this was so cute to see.
ReplyDeleteNikki
glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
wow, very nice :)
ReplyDeletepinkyswrpaper@gmail.com
Love your project!!
ReplyDeleteTanya
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
http://scrappylandusa.blogspot.com
Love the idea! It was something you don't see everyday! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeletedmcarlisle09atgmaildotcom
This is so adorable! What a perfect mother's day gift for those gardeners! Where did you find the handled box?
ReplyDeleteI am a follower, now!
You can find me at scrapbookingsos.blogspot.com
great project!!
ReplyDeleteTFS
kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com
Nadia,
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great project, so cute and adorable!! Love the faux stitching, from here I thought it was real! Great job!
Thanks so much for hopping with us!
Jessica
http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/
Very cute! I love spring and gardening and herbs. Thanks for sharing and for a chance to win a great cartridge.
ReplyDeleteKwillis_15 at yahoo dot com
Love the project! Spring is a wondeful time, everything is new or renewing! TFS
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! What a great gift to give or receive!! And the box is sooooo cute!! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the chance to win!!
ReplyDeletescrappingwithstephanie@gmail.com
scrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com
I love the sliders! I love Spring because I just love checking my flower beds and seeing the flowers come back up after sleeping for the winter.
ReplyDeleteTracy
jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net
This is such a cute idea. I love the colors. Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas with us.
ReplyDeletex0, Damaris
I love to garden too! Your project is great!
ReplyDeletejberb at hotmail dot com
I love the seed packet slider, what a great was to give a little Spring to someone.
ReplyDeleteKathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom
Love the garden!! Love the faux stitching! Great project! Thanks for the chance to win this wonderful cartridge!!!
ReplyDeleteViji dot lg at gmail dot com
Im a new follower, I love the cart you used, I used mine for the first time last night, and fell in love with it. Thanks for the inspiration, ScrappyScavenger/yahoo
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea ... love your project. TFS
ReplyDeletepruttybird at comcast dot net
i'm so glad i popped in to your blog. i'm making seed packets for my sons wedding this fall...you gave me a great idea.
ReplyDeletethanks,
kat
What a fabulous idea for a spring treat, the seed packets look great!!
ReplyDeleteCindy
Love your project! shannleffew2@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletevery cute! Love the idea of making seed packets!
ReplyDeleteGreat project. Would be a lovely gift idea.
ReplyDeleteSmiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com
This is soooo cute! I'm a new follower and I hope you'll come check out my blog sometime too! I like to do giveaways : )
ReplyDeleteSuper cute project! Thanks for sharing and for a chance to win:) I am already a follower of yours:) Congrats on your way to 500 followers! Yeah:)
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
What a great project idea!! So creative and pretty!!
ReplyDeletehttp://indymermaid.blogspot.com
my daughter would love this!! so pretty!!
ReplyDeletebrandyj1121 @ hotmail dot com
What a great idea! That makes a great Spring gift! Thanks for sharing that creative idea!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower and i love this project!! We keep a tiny veggie and flower garden!!
ReplyDeletevick6740@yahoo.com
cute project!
ReplyDeletewww.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
craftycardgallery at gmail dot com
What an awesome project. Great inspiration and wow a great prize. Thanks for sharing your projects and the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteTrish
krazykcrafters@msn.com
cute project, and great gift idea! thanks for sharing and for the chance to win some CANDY!
ReplyDeletetjscrappin at yahoo dot com
Cute idea, thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great spring gardening idea
ReplyDeleteand yes I am a follower
perderg@Q.com
I love your project! Gardening is great, isn't it? TFS!
ReplyDeleteVery neat for a gardener!
ReplyDeleteVinDeeLoo
vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com
vndlewis at rocketmail dot com
Love this project. Would be perfect for a friend of mine. TFS.
ReplyDeleteDebbie
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
Love the orange colors!...Very cute projects! All of you ladies are very talented! I am enjoying seeing all of your creations!...Thank you for sharing your talents.
ReplyDeletewww.deannascreations.blogspot.com
Great idea!!! Very creative.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win.
I am a follower.
annadowdy at gmail dot com
What a great spring project - and a perfect gift for someone with a green thumb (lol not me).
ReplyDeleteJackie
jmpresearch@gmail.com
Adorable!
ReplyDeletecraftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com
I am already a follower,love your great project! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteHoppping along!
ReplyDeletebargainmama@mchsi.com
I like your seed packet sliders. Thanks for sharing. I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteAdorable! This would be so perfect for a gardener.
ReplyDeleteiluvkatie74
at yahoo
dot com
Super cute project!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteTFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
Love this project! I am a follower. Would love to win this cartridge.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Sylvia
Www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
Very awesome banner! My girls would love it! :)
ReplyDeletesweetheartcopper at msn dot com
sospoileditscute.blogspot.com