CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Grad Bash Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Grad Bash Blog hop and to my blog!  I am hosting this hop in honour of Giselle who is graduating this year!  I hope that my project inspires you to create something special for the graduate in your life who has worked so hard to fulfill their dreams and get started on their future!

I created a card for my wonderful friend Giselle who has been working very hard in school!  I kept the card simple since I wanted the focus to be on the extravagent tassle I created!

A close up of my fabulous homemade tassle!
Close up of the sentiment
Inside card detail (just as important as the front of the card, in my opinion!)


Supplies:
Cricut Happy Graduation cartridge
Shimmer Black, Shimmer Silver and Blue cardstock
Divine Twine in Black Licorice
Gelly Roll pen for faux stitching
Foam Squares
Ranger Stickels in Golden Rod
Black Button
Studio G stamps
Martha Stewart photo ribbon corners (inside of card)

As most of you know by now, I am giving away a Cricut Martha Stewart Elegant cake art cartridge
once I hit 500 followers...and I am super close to hitting 500 and super anxious to give this away to someone!!!
You know the drill, one comment per person, available to followers only.

Your next stop on the hop is Giselle!
Here'sa list of all participators:
Nadia http://www.nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com/
Giselle http://www.crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Sandra http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
Kristy http://www.craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com/
Jazmin http://www.jazzyscards.blogspot.com/
Alma hhttp://www.almabrooksblog.blogspot.com/
Yolonda http://www.craftyscentiments.blogspot.com/
Melanie  http://www.inlovewithabug.blogspot.com/
Carrie http://www.paperglitterstamps.blogspot.com/
Adri http://www.macheriecreations.com/
Sylvia http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
Amber http://www.pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com/
Darlene http://www.talesoftayandbay.blogspot.com/
Krista http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com/
Anita http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/

41 comments:

  1. I love your tassle! I wanted to make one, but I had no luck...

    Jazzy
    MsPoet2Be@gmail.com
    www.JazzysCards.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am go glad you are doing this blog hop. I have so many graduation cards to make this year. Love the one you made.

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great---I love the tassel.Thanks for letting me participate.
    Anita
    amc35045@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card! I Love the tassel!! TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! I love the tassell! You are a wonderful friend for putting together this hop in honor of your friend! TFS

    ~Lynda
    lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com
    rlhamm1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love you twine tassle. Thanls for letting me be a part of the hop!

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son's graduation is 2014 But this giving some great ideas! Love the cap! I am a follower! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent job on the tassel and card, love all the extra details. TFS! and good luck with reaching your 500!
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! your tassel looks way better than mine! TFS

    Darlene
    desaucier at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, I am having trouble with my tassles.
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...great tassel! I love the card!
    Tracy
    jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just too beautiful Nadia! I love it. I know Giselle will love it too.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute card. I love the tassel. TFS
    jrredrose21 at yahoo dot com
    http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card! Love the twine! And you are SO CLOSE to hitting 500! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I LOVE the tassel. The gold glitter is a great touch! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the chance to win!!

    scrappingwithstephanie@gmail.com
    scrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. TFS this great card. Im sure I will making one of these cards soon because my lil brother graduates from High school this yr.

    veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi I found you because of the hop! I am now a follower. My son is graduating this year and I would LOVE to know how you made the tassel:) http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the tassel and the card. Thanks so much for having me participate in your hop.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting this hop. I have a granddaughter graduating from High School this year and her Dad is getting his Masters Degree. I need all the inspiration that I can get. You made a very nice card and thanks for the chance to win. I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing card. That tassel made with the twine is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great job on the card, I love the tassle.
    I am a follower.
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is so cute and the twine tassel is so creative! I love it!

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is a wonderful grad card the tassel adds that special touch. I became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my gosh!! Your tassle is awesome!!! I need to make this for my son who is graduating from grade 8. Great card for a boy too. Hard to make things "manly" enough for him !!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
    gaudet5 at rogers dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute!! I am scrapbooking my graduation photos so this hop is perfect for ideas. Thanks so much!!

    Shawnee
    http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the tassel you made! I am so thankful I was able to be a part of your hop! Your blog inspires me! I am already a follower and hope you get to 500 followers soon - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. this card is fabulous! love the button and the TASSLE!!!! Of course the inside sentiment says it all!
    You are less than 40 followers away from 500! WoW! Congrats!!!!!!
    Many hugs. Love ya!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great grad card and I love the tassle you made from the bakers twine!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    Stop by my blog for a Disney/Pixar blog hope with HUGE blog candy being given away this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great tassel! Maybe a tutorial is on the horizon? I am already a follower....but you are getting real close to that great 500 mark!
    TFS!
    Kathie
    Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love that card, the tassel is the best :D thanks for sharing :D I have never made a graduation card before, I'm looking forward to getting some ideas, incase I ever need to make one :D

    Perfectlyunperfectcards at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very Nice! I love the tassel.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome card. I love it. Did you make the tassel from bakers twine?
    Thanks for sharing and you know by now I am a follower
    Trish
    kcrazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the card, and the great tassle. I have my first grandson graduating (or suppose to be)this year. I am happy to see some of the cards are geared towards boy or girl---Thanks Nancy----mtbootleggerz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your card, especially the home made tassel. Thanks for a chance to win the Martha Stewart cartridge, I don't own that one yet.
    Sylvia
    Www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love this card and this hop! I definitely needed some inspiration for graduation cards. TFS

    Tiffany
    tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your card & this hop. It is just the inspiration I need! TFS

    Tiffany
    tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com

    P.S. Sorry if this is a duplicate comment, my comp. shut down while trying to post it the first time and I'm not sure it actually made it through. Feel free to delete one if it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is so gorgeous! I love that tassle, great idea! Thank you for letting me join you on this wonderful hop!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great grad card! Thanks for sharing.

    coupondenise at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Nice card, cuter tassle!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very cute grad card! Awesome use of twine!!! :)
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete